Hazardous Waste Management
- Customers have their own L-Bin to unload and display their waste in that can easily identify not accepted waste types.
- Video surveillance can easily be placed over the L-Bin to identify vehicles depositing not accepted waste types
- Identifying not accepted waste types before loading the bul/skip bin helps with compliance at the landfill.
- Any hazardous materials are contained in the liquid sealed L-Bin
- If hazardous waste is deposited there is a quarantine membrane that can be quickly be deployed to completely seal contain the hazard in