Contained Waste Solutions presented its fully evolved LBin and Litter fence Systems at the Waste 2017 conference in Coffs Harbour 2-4 May.
The level of interest in our solutions was amazing due in no small measure to the very positive outcomes of the trials conducted by Shoalhaven Council at their Ulladulla waste transfer station.
Shoalhaven City Council’s Peter Windley (Coordinator Waste Operations) reported in his presentations very favourably on the trial outcomes for the 6 bay system they have in use.
View video here:
Some core benefits highlighted:
– Elimination of all major high risk activities.
– 50% reduction in client time on site.
– 40% improvement in Resale good recovery.
– No client waiting time for a 6 bin system compared to the long waits they have with their 12 bay sawtooth transfer station- 8% Improvement in resale.
- Unbelievably high Customer and operator satisfaction Surveys.
All this in just the first 3 Months.